dereferer.org is a free service of Mrotzeck Argentur für Werbung
In the name of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO):
Under the given contact details of our data protection officer you can at any time exercise the following rights:
- Auskunft über Ihre bei uns gespeicherten Daten und deren Verarbeitung,
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Deletion of your stored data,
- Limitation of data processing, insofar as we have not yet deleted your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data transferability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You may, at any time, make a complaint to the supervisory authority competent for you. Your competent supervisory authority will be governed by the state of your domicile, work or alleged breach. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at:https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- You have given your express consent to
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have a supremely protective interest in not disclosing your information.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as required by the various retention periods provided by the legislator. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiry of these periods, the corresponding data are routinely blocked and / or deleted in accordance with the legal regulations.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the like. This is only information that does not allow any conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a hassle-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to pull back on you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization: